Property and Casualty Representative - State Farm Agent Team Member
Full Time in Mobile, AL
We are an established, growth-oriented agency with a team of highly motivated individuals. We take pride in using our years of valuable experience to mentor individual team members and prepare them for successful careers. If you're willing to work hard and you expect to get results from yourself and those around you, we want to meet you and talk about the opportunity we have for you. Come work with an energetic, fun team at Tyler Arrington - State Farm Agent!
about our agency
- We help customers with their insurance and financial services needs, including Auto Insurance, Home Insurance, Life Insurance, Business Insurance, Health Insurance, and Renters Insurance.
- Our office is located in Mobile, AL..
Are you outgoing and customer-focused? Do you enjoy working with the public? If you answered yes to these questions, working for a State Farm independent contractor agent may be the career for you! State Farm agents are independent contractors that market State Farm insurance and financial services products.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs required by the agent.
competencies expected for this role
Enthusiastic and motivated to assist customers with insurance and financial services to help them manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected, and realize their dreams.
additional desired abilities/competencies
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Interest in marketing products and services based on customer needs
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Must have applicable license or must obtain applicable licensing requirements.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
This position will be with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company ("State Farm"). Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs required for the position sought. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.
“State Farm Insurance is an equal opportunity employer”.
as an agent team member, you will receive...
- Salary plus commission/bonus
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
apply now and let us put you on the path to success.
Join a community of good neighbors
Make a difference in your community every day.
Gain confidence and grow your dream career.
Earn benefits and rewards that are second to none